More From Anna Chlumsky
- "In order to satirize adequately, I think you need to bring people down to Earth and be like, ‘Yeah, these people drink coffee and have tummy troubles and they go to the bathroom like anybody else, and they all have relationship problems, if they even have relationships.’"
- "I don’t let it bother me too much if someone doesn’t like me. I just figure there’s no accounting for taste. It’s not me, it’s my acting. It’s like if someone doesn’t like someone’s food, they just don’t like my acting."
- "I really don’t like to do back-to-back movies. I concentrate on things at home. My family and school life are important to me. I try to do one movie a year."
More In Computers
- "The digital revolution is far more significant than the invention of writing or even of printing."― Douglas Engelbart
- "I got interested in computers and how they could be enslaved to the megalomaniac impulses of a teenager."― Eugene Jarvis
- "I’m too old-fashioned to use a computer. I’m too old-fashioned to use a quill."― Christopher Plummer