More From Anna Chlumsky
- "I’m interested in current affairs and social policy as a whole, but I don’t watch politics for sport."
- "I don’t let it bother me too much if someone doesn’t like me. I just figure there’s no accounting for taste. It’s not me, it’s my acting. It’s like if someone doesn’t like someone’s food, they just don’t like my acting."
- "A lot of movies treat kids like idiots."
More In Experience
- "Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It’s either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it’s Colin."― Tim Vine
- "Obviously an actor draws on his own experience."― Christopher Walken
- "Louis Malle was the best filmmaker I’ve ever worked with. He was such an artist. He was dealing with the theme of innocence and experience."― Brooke Shields