More From Anna Chlumsky
- "Keep in mind that there are computers, that do touch things up. Like when I got a hold of the poster for ‘Gold Diggers,’ I said: ‘Hey, wait a minute! Those aren’t my teeth!’"
- "When you’re a child, no matter if you’re doing show business or sports or school or anything, you just want to make the adults happy."
- "From the very start of all of this, my mom has read the scripts first. And if she liked something, she let me read it. She told our agent what kinds of parts that we would want."
More In Experience
- "Being an actor means asking people to look at you. I guess I accept that. But it’s a profession in which the job is to show another world and other people. You may access it through bits of yourself, and your imagination and experience, but actually, in the end, you’re not playing yourself."― Ralph Fiennes
- "Fun is to experience things you would not have been able to experience in any other setting."― Mike Krzyzewski
- "Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again."― Franklin P. Jones