More From Ann Landers
- "Sensual pleasures have the fleeting brilliance of a comet; a happy marriage has the tranquillity of a lovely sunset."
- "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim."
- "Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life and repeat to yourself, the most comforting words of all; this, too, shall pass."
More In Great
- "True change takes place in the imagination."― Thomas Moore
- "I love to shop after a bad relationship. I don’t know. I buy a new outfit and it makes me feel better. It just does. Sometimes I see a really great outfit, I’ll break up with someone on purpose."― Rita Rudner
- "All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers."― Orison Swett Marden