More From Ann Coulter
- "Liberals become indignant when you question their patriotism, but simultaneously work overtime to give terrorists a cushion for the next attack and laugh at dumb Americans who love their country and hate the enemy."
- "Swing voters are more appropriately known as the ‘idiot voters’ because they have no set of philosophical principles. By the age of fourteen, you’re either a Conservative or a Liberal if you have an IQ above a toaster."
- "If we took away women’s right to vote, we’d never have to worry about another Democrat president."
More In War
- "I thought the Vietnam war was an utter, unmitigated disaster, so it was very hard for me to say anything good about it."― George McGovern
- "A women knows how to keep quiet when she is in the right, whereas a man, when he is in the right, will keep on talking."― Malcolm De Chazal
- "Telling us to obey instinct is like telling us to obey ‘people.’ People say different things: so do instincts. Our instincts are at war… Each instinct, if you listen to it, will claim to be gratified at the expense of the rest."― C. S. Lewis