More From Ann Bancroft
- "This journey is not over. Our education initiatives have so much momentum, and we’re committed to sharing even more stories from the Arctic when we return."
- "I wanted to be a teacher, but I was a lousy student, one of the slowest readers. It was a tremendous struggle. But I’m lucky I had some teachers who saw something in me."
- "A life lesson for me is, how do you muster the courage to take on a new risk? Whether it’s starting up a business or taking on a new project or expedition. I think the risks that we take are all relative to the risk-taker."
More In Strength
- "Let a woman have her place, because as you provide foundation for her, she provides a foundation for you. And through that vulnerability comes strength."― Shemar Moore
- "A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people."― Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "The type of cuisine I do, especially after being on ‘Iron Chef’ for several years, is a lot of global cuisine. My strength has always been Mediterranean cuisine across the board from Morocco, Spain, Italy, Greece, France, but I think now I’m doing a lot of very different cuisines all the time."― Cat Cora