More From Anita Hill
- "I think, though, as African-American women, we are always trained to value our community even at the expense of ourselves, and so we attempt to protect the African-American community."
- "I’m not sure I can say there is a clean line between me as an individual and me as a lawyer."
- "During this period at the Department of Education, my working relationship with Judge Thomas was positive."
More In Power
- "Because power corrupts, society’s demands for moral authority and character increase as the importance of the position increases."― John Adams
- "When we are angry or depressed in our creativity, we have misplaced our power. We have allowed someone else to determine our worth, and then we are angry at being undervalued."― Julia Margaret Cameron
- "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power."― Henry George