More From Angie Stone
- "‘Do What You Gotta Do’ is a positive, inspirational song that says no matter what it is; whether you’re up against challenges or trying to get your dreams and aspirations met, you should do what whatever you have to do shy of killing yourself or someone else."
- "I think people’s perception of a rich girl is literal, but metaphorically I embrace it as being rich in love, spirit, joy and religion. So it’s not about money."
- "I swear by that old expression, ‘One monkey don’t stop no show!’ The reality is, we still have some good men out there, and we should hail those men as the kings they are."
More In Home
- "I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas."― Hillary Clinton
- "To be honest, I find going out pretty scary and intimidating. Got all those people checking you out, with only one purpose: hooking up. I’m quite the dork, I’d rather sit home and play Scrabble. But that doesn’t get you a girl, does it?"― Wentworth Miller
- "Home of lost causes, and forsaken beliefs, and unpopular names, and impossible loyalties!"― Matthew Arnold