More From Angela Merkel
- "From this experience we have learned that in a big party it is important to have the necessary and often controversial discussions on policy issues such as the health system while in opposition."
- "That is why everyone in politics, and we do it, must make sure that they do not depend on one single interest group. A good compromise is one where everybody makes a contribution."
- "Thus, the focus on this main political goal must become more visible in EU politics and to achieve this, we need a political impulse. It must be clear what the priorities on the agenda are."
More In Education
- "You know, nothing is more important than education, because nowhere are our stakes higher; our future depends on the quality of education of our children today."― Arnold Schwarzenegger
- "I feel like in America, we don’t have a kid problem. You think about all these issues that these kids are dealing with, we have an adult problem. We have adults that do not place the priority on our kids to get a valuable education."― Alonzo Mourning
- "I feel very lucky because of my parents and then my education, the opportunities that I’ve had, so I would like to continue working to improve lives for others."― Hillary Clinton