More From Angela Merkel
- "The willingness to learn new skills is very high."
- "It certainly is dangerous that there are only a few clubs left in Europe that can afford to pay millions. At the end of the day however, the spectators decide the rates of pay – by watching the games and consuming the goods and services advertised on sports TV programmes."
- "Thus, the focus on this main political goal must become more visible in EU politics and to achieve this, we need a political impulse. It must be clear what the priorities on the agenda are."
More In Education
- "Any education that matters is liberal. All the saving truths, all the healing graces that distinguish a good education from a bad one or a full education from a half empty one are contained in that word."― Alan K. Simpson
- "It’s really important to say this. Often the faith schools were founded before the state provided education. I want good education in this country so I’m not going to slag off faith schools. I think that it’s important that people of different backgrounds and different faiths go to school together and many faith schools do that."― Ed Miliband
- "Learn to think continentally."― Alexander Hamilton