More From Andy Rooney
- "I don’t think the government is out to get me or help someone else get me but it wouldn’t surprise me if they were out to sell me something or help someone else sell me something. I mean, why else would the Census Bureau want to know my telephone number?"
- "Making duplicate copies and computer printouts of things no one wanted even one of in the first place is giving America a new sense of purpose."
- "Computers may save time but they sure waste a lot of paper. About 98 percent of everything printed out by a computer is garbage that no one ever reads."
More In Men
- "The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were."― John F. Kennedy
- "I hope that you will learn to take responsibility for your decisions. don’t take counsel of your fears."― Thomas S. Monson
- "Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones."― Theodore Roosevelt