More From Andy Murray
- "When a lot of things are going the wrong way for a country, for a people, when you can’t really think of anything worse than a war, you always try to take life on the brighter side and that’s how I grew up with my parents."
- "I used to think that losing made you more hungry and determined but after my success at the Olympics and the U.S. Open I realise that winning is the biggest motivation."
- "My fitness trainer’s English, my physio’s English, some of my friends are English. I don’t have a problem with English people at all."
More In Home
- "I grew up in an abusive home and was told on a daily basis by my father that I would never amount to anything and that I looked like a boy."― Janice Dickinson
- "Mainstream cinema raises questions only to immediately provide an answer to them, so they can send the spectator home reassured. If we actually had those answers, then society would appear very different from what it is."― Michael Haneke
- "We want to make sure that we incentivize the health care system to be designed to provide you the best quality health care possible."― Valerie Jarrett