More From Andrew Shue
- "The most important role models should and could be parents and teachers. But that said, once you’re a teenager you’ve probably gotten as much of an example from your parents as you’re going to."
- "When you start suppressing feelings at an early age, it hurts you down the road. Full expression of anger and pain is very important."
- "When you have a tough loss, go through it and agonize. I had one loss that I still want to change, but at the same time I realize it is an important part of who I am."
More In Strength
- "The strength of criticism lies in the weakness of the thing criticized."― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- "Our very strength as lesbians lies in the fact that we are outside of patriarchy; our existence challenges its life."― Charlotte Bunch
- "The sea heaves up, hangs loaded o’er the land, Breaks there, and buries its tumultuous strength."― Robert Brault