More From Andrew Mason
- "Most of the time, the things that really change the world exist for something fundamentally selfish and then the world-changing ends up being a side-effect of that."
- "I’ve been very lucky, from the beginning. I’ve found that as long as you’re fundamentally good – as long as you’re not being bad to people – people give you a lot of room to be yourself, because being yourself is being honest. And that’s what people want to see."
- "I think if there’s any difference between me and a traditional CEO, it’s that I’ve been unwilling to change myself or shape my personality around what’s expected."
More In Business
- "A business like acting is 90% luck. You can be a star one minute and out of work the next."― Amber Tamblyn
- "Don’t simply retire from something; have something to retire to."― Harry Emerson Fosdick
- "When Andrew went with the girls, we were talking all morning and he was saying, ‘It’s okay. Just remember we had such a good day. Our wedding was so perfect.’ Because we’re such a unit together. He made me feel very part of the day on April the 29th."― Sarah Ferguson