More From Andrew Mason
- "I think if there’s any difference between me and a traditional CEO, it’s that I’ve been unwilling to change myself or shape my personality around what’s expected."
- "The experience is fundamentally different for buying from local businesses than it is for buying consumer goods."
- "Groupon as a company – it’s built into the business model – is about surprise. A new deal that surprises you every day. We’ve carried that over to our brand, in the writing and the marketing that we do, and in the internal corporate culture."
More In Business
- "The success I have achieved in bodybuilding, motion pictures, and business would not have been possible without the generosity of the American people and the freedom here to pursue your dreams."― Arnold Schwarzenegger
- "The business schools reward difficult complex behavior more than simple behavior, but simple behavior is more effective."― Warren Buffett
- "It is the artist’s business to create sunshine when the sun fails."― Romain Rolland