More From Andrea Dworkin
- "As long as there is rape… there is not going to be any peace or justice or equality or freedom. You are not going to become what you want to become or who you want to become. You are not going to live in the world you want to live in."
- "Men know everything – all of them – all the time – no matter how stupid or inexperienced or arrogant or ignorant they are."
- "Men have defined the parameters of every subject. All feminist arguments, however radical in intent or consequence, are with or against assertions or premises implicit in the male system, which is made credible or authentic by the power of men to name."
More In Intelligence
- "Over the course of two years, we arrived at a point where we began to look at the value added by making information more easily accessible across the intelligence community, both defense and national."― Stephen Cambone
- "The Patriot Act removed major legal barriers that prevented the law enforcement, intelligence, and national defense communities from talking and coordinating their work to protect the American people and our national security."― Jon Porter
- "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."― Michael Jordan