More From Amy Lee
- "I love tiny, plastic realistic food magnets. I don’t know why. They’re hilarious."
- "I was always a drama queen. I remember playing in the kitchen, trying to get my mom to think I was dead and call the police. When she didn’t, I would cry. I was always theatrical. I don’t think any of my relatives are surprised."
More In Experience
- "Memory is not an instrument for exploring the past but its theatre. It is the medium of past experience, as the ground is the medium in which dead cities lie interred."― Walter Benjamin
- "I’ve learned through experience of playing different characters, some of whom were jerks, that when you play a character who is pretentious or obnoxious, in any way, it’s important to knock them down a peg."― Jonah Hill
- "Life is the only real counselor; wisdom unfiltered through personal experience does not become a part of the moral tissue."― Edith Wharton