More From America Ferrera
- "I just wanted to see every single musical I could. The very first one I saw was ‘Beauty and the Beast,’ the only one I could get tickets for, and then ‘Les Miserables’ and then ‘Chicago.’"
- "As a child, I didn’t know what I didn’t have. I’m thankful for the challenges early on in my life because now I have a perspective on the world and kind of know what’s important."
More In Famous
- "I think that as soon as you think of yourself as a famous person or anything like that, you’re objectifying yourself in some weird way."― Ethan Hawke
- "I don’t know about this thing – being famous. I haven’t figured it out yet. It still mystifies me."― Helen Slater
- "When I first became famous, I didn’t know if I could go where I wanted to because I didn’t know how people were going to act. Some folks would scream and holler, and I didn’t know what to do with that."― Jill Scott