More From Ambrose Bierce
- "Litigant. A person about to give up his skin for the hope of retaining his bones."
- "Enthusiasm – a distemper of youth, curable by small doses of repentance in connection with outward applications of experience."
- "Consul – in American politics, a person who having failed to secure an office from the people is given one by the Administration on condition that he leave the country."
More In Technology
- "Writing for children is bloody difficult; books for children are as complex as their adult counterparts, and they should therefore be accorded the same respect."― Mark Haddon
- "By 2007, we were finally living in a culture where people get what networks are and what technology can do to connect people."― Chris Hughes
- "Daoist thought is the root of science and technology in China."― Joseph Needham