More From Amber Tamblyn
- "I don’t think it’s always good to read lots of poetry."
- "I remember when I first started in the business, I lost a lot of friends. Some were jealous, some were annoyed at the fact that I was an actress."
- "A lot of young poets today, from what I’ve heard and experienced, can’t get their heads past George W. Bush, and I’ve heard so many poems about this democracy and this era of politics that I’m kind of bored by it."
More In Business
- "I’m very lucky in the sense that I’ve got a voice that’s distinctive. Not good, but distinctive. That’s a very useful thing to have in this business. I’m glad on the one hand that I’ve got it, but I wish it was more powerful. I wish I had a greater range. I wish it was more accurate at times."― Gary Numan
- "The work of the individual still remains the spark that moves mankind ahead even more than teamwork."― Igor Sikorsky
- "Unlike a lot of actors, my father encouraged all his kids to go into show business."― Jeff Bridges