More From Alyssa Milano
- "The first few weeks of being a mom were profound, not just emotionally but also, physically. All the changes you instinctually go through are miraculous."
- "If you have parents with a healthy relationship, you don’t learn that you don’t have to be married. I thought being a healthy adult meant you had to have a spouse. I didn’t know any different."
- "Animals, they are one of the most beautiful gifts we have and, you know, if there are people that have compassion, there are very few people that put their money into animal rescue organizations. And if there is someone that has that passion, animals need all the help they can get."
More In Morning
- "I think journalists have the right to their opinions but I think their opinions should be based on history and what they see, not what they feel, how long they’ve been waiting or whether it’s raining or it’s snowing or whatever."― Marc Jacobs
- "I mean, I went to a Catholic boys’ school for a year, but that was to play hockey. Religion class was quite contentious for me."― Keanu Reeves
- "I like spending time at home. In Paris, people drop by and have a bite to eat, or they drop by and watch Friends on TV. I take my dog to the office there, and I walk to work sometimes."― Marc Jacobs