More From Alton Brown
- "The kitchen’s a laboratory, and everything that happens there has to do with science. It’s biology, chemistry, physics. Yes, there’s history. Yes, there’s artistry. Yes, to all of that. But what happened there, what actually happens to the food is all science."
- "I love poking fun at myself. I have a rather mean sense of humor."
- "I’m like a really goofy home ec teacher."
More In Business
- "You know, I think the film business is its own worst enemy because it sells movies on DVD footage and ‘behind the scenes,’ and now it’s a real struggle trying to keep storylines and plotlines a secret."― Daniel Craig
- "I think early on I knew what I was going to do and it was based a lot on familiarity but it was also because I didn’t have a lot of skills. There was nothing I wanted t be. I didn’t want to be a doctor. I wanted to be in show business."― Christopher Walken
- "I like the opportunity to travel the world and work in close company with other people."― Marc Garneau