More From Allen Klein
- "When we are dealing with death we are constantly being dragged down by the event: Humor diverts our attention and lifts our sagging spirits."
- "Today’s business and health care climate may not be pleasant. Cutbacks, pay cuts and layoffs do not make anyone’s job easy. But that does not mean that the humor need stop."
- "Since the goal of my programs is to show audiences how humor can both help them heal as well as deal with not-so-funny stuff, I decided to discuss the events of the previous week, the pain all of us were feeling, and how humor and some laughter might be beneficial."
More In Experience
- "What is the good of drawing conclusions from experience? I don’t deny we sometimes draw the right conclusions, but don’t we just as often draw the wrong ones?"― Georg C. Lichtenberg
- "Drums just always sounded like the most fun part of that good music for me."― Levon Helm
- "If one area I felt it was a tough election was I couldn’t see my young son and I couldn’t see my wife a lot, but apart from that for her also it was an experience."― Imran Khan