More From Allen Klein
- "Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up."
- "Humor can alter any situation and help us cope at the very instant we are laughing."
- "Advertisers also know that humor can help bond us to their product."
More In Experience
- "And then I went to ‘Dawson’s Creek,’ which is a show that was, for better or for worse, all about the language. It was a word-perfect show, which I’d never had any experience with. And it was really shocking for me. I felt really hemmed in. At the time, it wasn’t my favorite working experience."― Busy Philipps
- "You can learn more from the lows than the highs. The highs are great but the lows make you really look at things in a different way and want to improve. Every player will have both in their careers and I have, but what you get is that experience which is so important to perform at your best."― Wayne Rooney
- "The great living experience for every man is his adventure into the woman. The man embraces in the woman all that is not himself, and from that one resultant, from that embrace, comes every new action."― David Herbert Lawrence