More From Alicia Silverstone
- "My boyfriend calls me ‘princess’, but I think of myself more along the lines of ‘monkey’ and ‘retard’."
- "I’d die if I was Madonna. I’d die. God, what a horrible way to live. And Michael Jackson! To be so famous and to feel so isolated. I feel so bad for them. I don’t know how it feels, and I hope it never happens to me."
More In Amazing
- "I definitely wanted to be an actor. I didn’t want to be on TV, I didn’t want to be famous, I didn’t want to be anyone in particular; I just wanted to do it. I see young people now who look at magazines, or American Idol and their goal is to have that lifestyle – to have good handbags, or go out with cute guys from shows, or whatever. But I definitely wanted to be an actor."― Lauren Graham
- "I hope I never get so hard up I have to do advertisements. I’ve gotten ridiculous offers."― Tracey Ullman
- "The people who did the collateralized mortgage obligations, sold them to pension funds, then sold them short, then bought credit default swap insurance on them, are just amazing. They are a law unto themselves."― Ben Stein