More From Alice Hoffman
- "I think growing up is difficult and it’s a process that I’m always interested in, with kids and adults, they are often on two different universes."
- "I feel more influenced in my own work by dreams than I do by other writers’ works in a way. Or by popular culture, movies – what else is there to write about than love and loss?"
- "All the characters in my books are imagined, but all have a bit of who I am in them – much like the characters in your dreams are all formed by who you are."
More In Mom
- "I grew up painting and playing piano so when I was a little kid I thought I was going to be an artist or a painter but my mom had me taking piano lessons for about 10-12 years as a young kid."― Mike Shinoda
- "It’s the best thing ever – I love being a mom. This is my only child. My career was a priority earlier in my life, but now my son is definitely the priority."― Stephanie Mills
- "I loved raising my kids. I loved the process, the dirt of it, the tears of it, the frustration of it, Christmas, Easter, birthdays, growth charts, pediatrician appointments. I loved all of it."― Jane Elliot