More From Alexis Herman
- "The public sector certainly includes the Department of Labor. Those are jobs that are available. They are open and they are good paying jobs. The government as a whole has been actually retrenching under President Clinton’s leadership."
- "Really, the potential for, first of all, any college graduate today is enormously good. These are good times for anyone with a college degree today, particularly African Americans. With a college degree today, you really breach the unemployment rate."
More In Education
- "To penetrate and dissipate these clouds of darkness, the general mind must be strengthened by education."― Thomas Jefferson
- "I did try to get a few of those teen high-school movies, but they just didn’t like me. I guess I wasn’t a certain type."― Leelee Sobieski
- "Education: the inculcation of the incomprehensible into the indifferent by the incompetent."― John Maynard Keynes