More From Alexis Carrel
- "Those who desire to rise as high as our human condition allows, must renounce intellectual pride, the omnipotence of clear thinking, belief in the absolute power of logic."
- "Like hatred, jealousy is forbidden by the laws of life because it is essentially destructive."
- "The first duty of society is to give each of its members the possibility of fulfilling his destiny. When it becomes incapable of performing this duty it must be transformed."
More In Life
- "A lot of the struggle I had with movies is I really loved moments and tones and feelings in a scene, and I loved creating those, but I never really had great stories to string them together."― Louis C. K.
- "I had a monumental idea this morning, but I didn’t like it."― Samuel Goldwyn
- "Life is a difficult game. You can win it only by retaining your birthright to be a person."― Abdul Kalam