More From Alexis Carrel
- "Those who desire to rise as high as our human condition allows, must renounce intellectual pride, the omnipotence of clear thinking, belief in the absolute power of logic."
- "Like hatred, jealousy is forbidden by the laws of life because it is essentially destructive."
- "Science has to be understood in its broadest sense, as a method for comprehending all observable reality, and not merely as an instrument for acquiring specialized knowledge."
More In Society
- "My father always taught me to appreciate what you’re fortunate to have and give back to those who need it. No part of our society is more important than the children, especially the ones who need our help."― Dan Marino
- "I can remember back as far as age 8, performing with the Boston Folk Song Society. It was a Woody Guthrie song."― Frank Black
- "The concept of the “good ol’ days” must be one of our society’s biggest delusions, top reasons for depression, as well as most often used excuse for lack of success."― Bo Bennett