More From Aldous Huxley
- "I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself."
- "There is something curiously boring about somebody else’s happiness."
- "From their experience or from the recorded experience of others (history), men learn only what their passions and their metaphysical prejudices allow them to learn."
More In Technology
- "Concentration of executive power, unless it’s very temporary and for specific circumstances, let’s say fighting world war two, it’s an assault on democracy."― Noam Chomsky
- "The bottom line is how do we best provide for the security of the traveling public in light of a determined enemy who is adept at constructing well-designed, well-concealed devices which would not show up in a walk-through metal detector? We’re trying to employ the best technology to identify any possible threat."― John Pistole
- "I consulted a Chinese herbalist and spent two weeks on an island off the coast of Zanzibar. I was away from any kind of contemporary technology."― Francesca Annis