More From Albert Schweitzer
- "Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace."
- "Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light."
- "Just as the wave cannot exist for itself, but is ever a part of the heaving surface of the ocean, so must I never live my life for itself, but always in the experience which is going on around me."
More In Life
- "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained."― Mark Twain
- "He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life."― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "A woman’s life is not perfect or whole till she has added herself to a husband. Nor is a man’s life perfect or whole till he has added to himself a wife."― Anthony Trollope