More From Albert Pike
- "Faith begins where Reason sinks exhausted."
- "Almost all the noblest things that have been achieved in the world, have been achieved by poor men; poor scholars, poor professional men, poor artisans and artists, poor philosophers, poets, and men of genius."
- "Above all things let us never forget that mankind constitutes one great brotherhood; all born to encounter suffering and sorrow, and therefore bound to sympathize with each other."
More In Death
- "Death obsesses me, yes it does. I can’t really understand why it doesn’t obsess everyone – I think it does really, I’m just a little more out about it."― J. K. Rowling
- "I’m Irish. I think about death all the time."― Jack Nicholson
- "When we are dealing with death we are constantly being dragged down by the event: Humor diverts our attention and lifts our sagging spirits."― Allen Klein