More From Albert Einstein
- "Occurrences in this domain are beyond the reach of exact prediction because of the variety of factors in operation, not because of any lack of order in nature."
- "True art is characterized by an irresistible urge in the creative artist."
- "Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding."
More In Death
- "Open markets offer the only realistic hope of pulling billions of people in developing countries out of abject poverty, while sustaining prosperity in the industrialized world."― Kofi Annan
- "There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval."― George Santayana
- "I’m not on the run from anything and I’m not at all clear about what I’m running towards. But as some great writer put it, I want to be certain that when I arrive at death, I’m totally exhausted."― Fiona Shaw