More From Albert Einstein
- "Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking."
- "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
- "Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."
More In Science
- "I was a Political Science major."― Harry Shearer
- "Science is properly more scrupulous than dogma. Dogma gives a charter to mistake, but the very breath of science is a contest with mistake, and must keep the conscience alive."― George Eliot
- "According to materialistic science, any memory requires a material substrate, such as the neuronal network in the brain or the DNA molecules of the genes."― Stanislav Grof