More From Albert Einstein
- "A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?"
- "Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school."
- "My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind."
More In God
- "Medicine sometimes snatches away health, sometimes gives it."― Ovid
- "It did remind me of something out of Greek mythology – the richest king who gets everything he wants, but ultimately his family has a curse on it from the Gods."― Martin Scorsese
- "Religion is of general and public concern, and on its support depend, in great measure, the peace and good order of government, the safety and happiness of the people."― Samuel Chase