More From Albert Einstein
- "I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war."
- "Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school."
- "Occurrences in this domain are beyond the reach of exact prediction because of the variety of factors in operation, not because of any lack of order in nature."
More In Best
- "I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite."― Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep."― W. C. Fields
- "Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations."― Steve Jobs