More From Alanis Morissette
- "I’ve been really enjoying writing articles and writing music and music for movies."
- "My greatest environments in which I can grow, or grow up, is in personal romantic relationships with a man."
- "Trauma happens in relationships, so it can only be healed in relationships. Art can’t provide healing. It can be cathartic and therapeutic but a relationship is a three-part journey."
More In Music
- "I’ve loved Michael Jackson, his music, his music videos."― Ashley Tisdale
- "Pop is a little bit theatrical. That’s the whole vibe. That’s the point – is that it’s great music, great melodies, great hooks. But, on top of it, it’s a presentation. There’s a showmanship about it. And that’s why I wanted to be a pop star."― Adam Lambert
- "Country music is still your grandpa’s music, but it’s also your daughter’s music. It’s getting bigger and better all the time and I’m glad to be a part of it."― Shania Twain