More From Alan Watts
- "You don’t look out there for God, something in the sky, you look in you."
- "The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance."
- "In other words, a person who is fanatic in matters of religion, and clings to certain ideas about the nature of God and the universe, becomes a person who has no faith at all."
More In Attitude
- "The ideal attitude is to be physically loose and mentally tight."― Arthur Ashe
- "The attitude that nature is chaotic and that the artist puts order into it is a very absurd point of view, I think. All that we can hope for is to put some order into ourselves."― Willem de Kooning
- "It’s not the style that motivates me, as much as an attitude of openness that I have when I go into a project."― Herbie Hancock