More From Alan Thicke
- "There are psychological repercussions to illness and we need a little more help to get through the effects not only on the afflicted but on the family. And I think there’s even a place for humor in that."
- "I’m a big proponent of having a mental health component go along with whatever the physical realities are."
- "Fitness needs to be perceived as fun and games or we subconsciously avoid it."
More In Sports
- "I learned easily and had time to follow my inclination for sports (light athletics and skiing) and chemistry, which I taught myself by reading all textbooks I could get."― Robert Huber
- "If you meet the Buddha in the lane, feed him the ball."― Phil Jackson
- "Not only did I come out as a reality star that was very boisterous and vivacious and outspoken and all those things. I flipped that into money and respect. And a lot of people can’t do that."― NeNe Leakes