More From Alan Dershowitz
- "I am deeply concerned that, without peace and a two-state solution, the Jewish and democratic nature of Israel is in danger. That’s why I have opposed Israel’s settlement policy since 1973, and that’s why I have favored a two-state solution since 1967."
- "It’s never acceptable to target civilians. It violates the Geneva Accords, it violates the international law of war and it violates all principles of morality."
- "I came from a poor family, so working and going to school at the same time was natural. It taught me multi-tasking, although we didn’t call it that back then. I learned I could never be idle, I need to be doing many things at once."
More In Freedom
- "Is anarchism possible? The failure of attempts to attain freedom does not mean the cause is lost."― Johann Most
- "The condition every art requires is, not so much freedom from restriction, as freedom from adulteration and from the intrusion of foreign matter."― Willa Cather
- "I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart."― Tiger Woods