More From Alan Alda
- "Here’s my Golden Rule for a tarnished age: Be fair with others, but keep after them until they’re fair with you."
- "Never Have Your Dog Stuffed is really advice to myself, a reminder to myself not to avoid change or uncertainty, but to go with it, to surf into change."
- "I’m an angry person, angrier than most people would imagine, I get flashes of anger. What works for me is working out when it’s useful to use that anger."
More In Famous
- "I had a very erratic career. I got very famous for a minute and then it just all went away, you know?"― Colin Hay
- "I always thought it was strange when these artists like Kurt Cobain or whoever would get really famous and say, ‘I don’t understand why this is happening to me.’ There is a mathematical formula to why you got famous. It isn’t some magical thing that just started happening."― Chad Kroeger
- "Nevertheless, there is another threat on the horizon. I see this threat in environmentalism which is becoming a new dominant ideology, if not a religion. Its main weapon is raising the alarm and predicting the human life endangering climate change based on man-made global warming."― Vaclav Klaus