More From Al Gore
- "The science linking the increased frequency and severity of extreme weather to the climate crisis has matured tremendously in the last couple of years."
- "Our democracy, our constitutional framework is really a kind of software for harnessing the creativity and political imagination for all of our people. The American democratic system was an early political version of Napster."
- "I have faith in the United States and our ability to make good decisions based on the facts."
More In Education
- "I think education is one of the greatest tools for most kids not only to expand their book knowledge, but their ability to experience new things – I think it opens more doors than any other experience I can think of."― Will Estes
- "In Britain, the centrally prescribed welfare to work system short-changes the young unemployed. Transport, housing and education are over centralised."― David Miliband
- "It’s not what you pay a man, but what he costs you that counts."― Will Rogers