More From Al Gore
- "As human beings, we are vulnerable to confusing the unprecedented with the improbable. In our everyday experience, if something has never happened before, we are generally safe in assuming it is not going to happen in the future, but the exceptions can kill you and climate change is one of those exceptions."
- "I was in elective politics for 24 years. I’ve made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I’m enjoying them."
- "Our democracy, our constitutional framework is really a kind of software for harnessing the creativity and political imagination for all of our people. The American democratic system was an early political version of Napster."
More In Nature
- "There are no lines in nature, only areas of colour, one against another."― Edouard Manet
- "Hollywood is throwing action movies at me."― Liam Neeson
- "Man masters nature not by force but by understanding. This is why science has succeeded where magic failed: because it has looked for no spell to cast over nature."― Jacob Bronowski