More From Agatha Christie
- "Crime is terribly revealing. Try and vary your methods as you will, your tastes, your habits, your attitude of mind, and your soul is revealed by your actions."
- "There’s too much tendency to attribute to God the evils that man does of his own free will."
- "Where large sums of money are concerned, it is advisable to trust nobody."
More In Sympathy
- "Women ought to feel a peculiar sympathy in the colored man’s wrong, for, like him, she has been accused of mental inferiority, and denied the privileges of a liberal education."― Angelina Grimke
- "It is the right of our people to organize to oppose any law and any part of the Constitution with which they are not in sympathy."― Alfred E. Smith
- "Sorrow is so easy to express and yet so hard to tell."― Joni Mitchell