More From Adam Brody
- "Comic books aren’t nerdy. You’d have to be an idiot to think computers are nerdy."
- "And in a world without heroes, as the movie trailer voice-over guy might say, the slightly awkward can be slightly cool."
- "Any time you end a relationship, and everyone has ended plenty in their life, it’s always a tough thing and hard to get over."
More In Cool
- "It’s really cool to see glowsticks at the show, to see dance music culture infiltrating and becoming one with the metal community."― Jonathan Davis
- "When you’re nearing 35, going, ‘Hey Dad, I can’t make these payments,’ just isn’t cool."― Eleanor Mondale
- "Am I really cool? You’re telling me I’m cool? Well, that’s good to hear."― Paul Giamatti