More From Abdul Kalam
- "Tell me, why is the media here so negative? Why are we in India so embarrassed to recognise our own strengths, our achievements? We are such a great nation. We have so many amazing success stories but we refuse to acknowledge them. Why?"
- "As a child of God, I am greater than anything that can happen to me."
- "Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness."
More In Success
- "No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude."― Alfred North Whitehead
- "Though I was excited about the Sojourner Truth play, it was not reassuring to think that my entire future might depend on the success of that one show."― Ethel Waters
- "People are beginning to see that the first requisite to success in life is to be a good animal."― Herbert Spencer