More From Abdul Kalam
- "Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness."
- "Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model."
- "Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career."
More In Age
- "No lying knight or lying priest ever prospered in any age, but especially not in the dark ones. Men prospered then only in following an openly declared purpose, and preaching candidly beloved and trusted creeds."― John Ruskin
- "Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age."― Anais Nin
- "The wisdom of age: don’t stop walking."― Mason Cooley