More From Abdul Kalam
- "One lesson that every nation can learn from China is to focus more on creating village-level enterprises, quality health services and educational facilities."
- "Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model."
- "Do we not realize that self respect comes with self reliance?"
More In Age
- "The secret of long life is double careers. One to about age sixty, then another for the next thirty years."― David Ogilvy
- "People should recognize who you are and how you can act rather then how famous you are."― Mae Whitman
- "The freethinking of one age is the common sense of the next."― Matthew Arnold