More From Abdul Kalam
- "My view is that at a younger age your optimism is more and you have more imagination etc. You have less bias."
- "Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model."
- "My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people."
More In Respect
- "My friendships and relationships in the conservative world are not predicated on political correctness and enforced conformity of thought. They are based, instead, on mutual respect, honesty and understanding – concepts many modern liberals should consider revisiting."― Tammy Bruce
- "I like cinema audiences. I respect them, and I talk to them just like I would anybody I know."― Roland Joffe
- "You know who a complicated tax code kills? The guy or gal trying to start a business out of the spare bedroom of their home. So we’ve got to simplify our tax code."― Marco Rubio