More From Abdul Kalam
- "As a child of God, I am greater than anything that can happen to me."
- "Tell me, why is the media here so negative? Why are we in India so embarrassed to recognise our own strengths, our achievements? We are such a great nation. We have so many amazing success stories but we refuse to acknowledge them. Why?"
- "Unless India stands up to the world, no one will respect us. In this world, fear has no place. Only strength respects strength."
More In Strength
- "What I do is not rocket science, but I sure do love it."― Kyle Chandler
- "Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water!"― Eleanor Roosevelt
- "Conscience is a coward, and those faults it has not strength enough to prevent it seldom has justice enough to accuse."― Oliver Goldsmith