More From Abdul Kalam
- "Those who cannot work with their hearts achieve but a hollow, half-hearted success that breeds bitterness all around."
- "One lesson that every nation can learn from China is to focus more on creating village-level enterprises, quality health services and educational facilities."
- "Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness."
More In Strength
- "Men are beginning to realize that they are not individuals but persons in society, that man alone is weak and adrift, that he must seek strength in common action."― Dorothy Day
- "I was captain and should have set the example. I would lift a minimum of weights. Mine was natural physical strength. I always thought quickness and agility were much more important."― Merlin Olsen
- "Our passion is our strength."― Billie Joe Armstrong