More From Zooey Deschanel
- "Grab the broom of anger and drive off the beast of fear."
- "It is one of the blessings of this world that few people see visions and dream dreams."
- "I think I’m a fun flatmate. I’m always cheerful. I go on tour with my band so it’s 12 people on one bus and I feel like I’m the one who’s happy in the morning. I’m not a chaotic person, but I might slack off on doing the dishes from time to time."
More In Food
- "In the States, you can buy Chinese food. In Beijing you can buy hamburger. It’s very close. Now I feel the world become a big family, like a really big family. You have many neighbors. Not like before, two countries are far away."― Jet Li
- "For some Chicago expats, food is the medicine that blunts the pain of separation."― Mary Schmich
- "You can’t escape the taste of the food you had as a child. In times of stress, what do you dream about? Your mother’s clam chowder. It’s security, comfort. It brings you home."― Jacques Pepin