More From Zoe Saldana
- "There comes a day when you’ve become comfortable in your skin. But God as my witness, I am going to try to do everything I can to keep this ass together for as long as I possibly can – without going against nature."
- "I think as an American society, when we’re paying too many taxes or dealing with war, we don’t want to see sad things at the movies."
- "I’m very accepting with my age. It’s like notches on your belt: experience, wisdom, and a different kind of beauty. There comes a day when you’ve become comfortable in your skin."
More In Movies
- "You have to get the audience invested even if you’re doing something that they think is dumb, it’s kind of what these movies are all about."― Halle Berry
- "I’m not looking to lose anything. I’m looking to continue making movies."― Johnny Knoxville
- "The guy that made me wanna make movies… and this is off the wall-is a guy named Michael Pal, the British director."― George A. Romero