More From Ziggy Marley
- "My dream is to live a good life and be loving, be close to God and be a good human being and bring peace to people."
- "I rented a house, recorded the stuff in a house. Just took my time ‘cuz sometimes it’s just rush, rush, rush. I just wanna live and play music."
- "The political system is not for the people. The people are secondary to the economy. It’s about what generates money, not about what benefits the people."
More In Dreams
- "Never set limits, go after your dreams, don’t be afraid to push the boundaries. And laugh a lot – it’s good for you!"― Paula Radcliffe
- "A fulfilling life is different to each person. You have to acknowledge your dreams, and not just wait for life to happen, and opportunities to come knocking at your door."― Joan Lunden
- "Men don’t come up to you to just talk. We come up to you with a plan. We’re looking across the room at you, and we don’t care about your hopes and dreams. We don’t care about what your future holds. We saw something we wanted."― Steve Harvey