More From Zig Ziglar
- "If God would have wanted us to live in a permissive society He would have given us Ten Suggestions and not Ten Commandments."
- "People who have good relationships at home are more effective in the marketplace."
- "Money isn’t the most important thing in life, but it’s reasonably close to oxygen on the “gotta have it” scale."
More In Success
- "The making of friends who are real friends, is the best token we have of a man’s success in life."― Edward Everett Hale
- "To gather with God’s people in united adoration of the Father is as necessary to the Christian life as prayer."― Martin Luther
- "Audience response to The Man From U.N.C.L.E. back in the ’60s – well, I was frankly surprised by the show’s success and the attendant publicity for David and myself."― Robert Vaughn