More From Zhang Ziyi
- "I wanted to escape so badly. But of course I knew I couldn’t just give up and leave school. It was only when I heard my mom’s voice that I came out of my hiding place."
- "Men are different. When they are in love they may also have other girlfriends."
- "The atmosphere at my school was very competitive. Young girls were competing with each other every day for status, for leadership, for the affection of the teachers. I hated it."
More In Friendship
- "I come from the New York theatre world, and I have a lot of gay male friends, so this friendship of Will and Grace’s isn’t such a stretch."― Debra Messing
- "In those early years in New York when I was a stranger in a big city, it was the companionship and later friendship which I was offered in the Linnean Society that was the most important thing in my life."― Ernst Mayr
- "One of the great things personally coming to Hawai’i is my friendship of Jim Nicholson."― Dan Fouts